Make your Salcombe, South Hams holiday extra special and explore an area of Outstanding natural beauty from a water perspective.
Book one of our 8 berth Yachts for a little is £350 per day. Click here to book on line
Day Sailing trips Evening trips Moonlight estuary barbeque
Sandwich, soup and evening sail.
With either Greg or Wendy, or both of our local, experienced and friendly professional skippers/crew on board…
- take a high tide up the river estuary from Salcombe towards Kingsbridge or stop at one of the secluded Ria beauty spots ready for a barbeque on shore with your party.
- Take a coastal trip from Salcombe and sail to Hope Cove or round to Start Bay, both fabulous anchorages for lunch or an evening event or hire for 2 days and stay overnight in Dartmouth or Dittisham, Plymouth or the Noss Mayo a short afternoon’s sail along our coast.
- Enjoy a trip from Salcombe into Bigbury bay or drop anchor at Burgh Island or shelter behind Bolt tail and go for a lunchtime beach swim or a row in the dinghy.
- Book two or more days and extend your cruising ground to ports between Dartmouth and Fowey. Hire an extra pair of hands and just sit back and enjoy the experience.
- Choose a Day or evening trip on board our 37′ spacious yachts.
Why not choose your dates to coinside with a prime LOCAL EVENT
Salcombe Town Regatta week 5th – 12th August. Salcombe Fireworks 10th August.
Dartmouth Royal Regatta 24th – 26th August.
Plymouth British Fireworks Championships, Plymouth 9th and 10th August.
Bespoke trips – Give us a call on 01752 213121 for a friendly chat to organise your special event. Catering and hampers available, locally sourced products.
Families and Group bookings welcome,
Hen, stag parties, wedding trips
Or opt to join your yacht from Sutton Harbour in the heart of the historic Barican quarter of Plymouth. Enjoy the delights of the Naval home of Plymouth Sound and over 12 miles of linked rivers and harbours in areas of outstanding natural beauty.
… include, A trip up the River Tamar past the Naval Base or sail under the Tamar Bridge. Turn to port up The River Lyner and lunch at Dandy Hole or pick up a buoy, or opt to Sail Plymouth Sound and out past the breakwater then back for lunch and to anchor at Cawsands or Jennycliffe Bay where you and your party can relax on deck enjoying a sandwich lunch. A trip from Plymouth to the delightful River Yealm in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty for lunch at The Ship or anchor in Whitsands Bay.
Click here to book a Plymouth Day Sail trip. Book on line or give the office a call with your sailing requirements. 01752 213121
Get some sailing time in with friends, make your holiday memories special. Special Birthday and Anniversary catering packages available. Please give us a call if you would like to reserve a specific date.
- Our Private and Corporate Yachting Day Sail Skippered Charters on our 8 berth yachts are superb value for money.
- Experience is not necessary.
- Our yachts are well maintained to MCA standards.
- Our RYA and MCA qualified commerical skippers are professional and friendly.
- All safety equipment, lifejackets and waterproofs are on board, tea, coffee and a selection of biscuits.
Sail West offer:
- Day and evening sailing trips from Salcombe and Plymouth
- Adventure Sailing trips from Salcombe and Plymouth on our 8 berth yachts.
- We can provide qualified and experienced professional skippers and find crew to assist Owners on passage and stand alone Yacht Deliveries to and from UK and International destinations.
Showing all 3 results