Sailing Adventures . Day Sail . Private Corporate Skippered charter . from Plymouth Sutton Harbour and King Point . Salcombe
Struggling to get on the water following your training? Join us on our Sunfast 37, Dynamic 37 from Plymouth or Salcombe or our Traditional 29 sailing from Topsham on the River Ex/Brixham and just go sailing. Give us a call or send an email with your requirements.
- Book a berth price includes food on board, fuel and marina costs and your skipper.
2017 – 4 day trips – £450 per person. 2 day trips £210 per person.
- 4 day – Book a berth £450 per person or the whole yacht on one of our four Adventure Sailing cross channel trips.
- 4 day Plymouth to The Channel Islands – cross channel trip on board our “Sapphire of Plymouth” our 8 berth Sunfast 37 or “Loestar” our 6 berth Dynamic 37 or Zeewolf 29 ft traditional sailing yacht (4 berth).
- Dates 22nd June, 22nd July. 25th August (Bank holiday weekend). (Cross channel subject to weather conditions, UK distance options available).
2017 – 2 day – Book a berth £210 per person
- Plymouth to Fowey/Famouth, Plymouth to Salcombe/Dartmouth
from May onwards – Check our calendar or email for details.
Private and Corporate Yachting Day Sail Skippered Charter 8 berth yachts – Price £350 (from £50 pp).
Day Sail bookings available on our Sunfast 37 or Dynamic 37 for a Day Sail from Sutton Harbour Plymouth and Salcombe from £50 per person with Sail West. Sail in company by booking both yachts (up to 14 spaces). Both corporate and private bookings welcome
Get some sailing time in with friends, make your holiday memories special. Special Birthday and Aniversary catering packages available. Please give us a call if you would like to reserve a specific date.
- Our Private and Corporate Yachting Day Sail Skippered Charters on our 8 berth yachts are superb value for money.
- Experience is not necessary.
- Our yachts are well maintained to MCA standards.
- Our RYA and MCA qualified commerical skippers are professional and friendly.
- All safety equipment, lifejackets and waterproofs are on board, tea, coffee and a selection of biscuits.
We aim to taylor your experience to your requirements. We can work with you to arrange a suitable team building event for your employees or group of friends or treat your special business clients to a fun corporate day out. Our superb fast cruising yachts are a delight to sail. Take control of the large wheel at the helm, trim the sail, grind the winches or take things at a more leisurely pace. The choice is yours.
Join Sapphire … include, A trip up the River Tamar past the Naval Base or sail under the Tamar Bridge. Turn to port up The River Lyner and lunch at Dandy Hole or pick up a buoy, anchor at Cawsands or Jennycliffe Bay, relax on deck enjoying a sandwich lunch. A trip from Plymouth to the delightful River Yealm for lunch at The Ship or anchor in Whitsands Bay. A trip from Salcombe into Bigbury bay or drop anchor at Burgh Island or shelter behind Bolt tail and go for a lunchtime beach swim or a row in the dinghy. Book two days and extend your cruising ground to ports between Dartmouth and Fowey. Hire an extra pair of hands and just sit back and enjoy the experience. Join Zeewolf on the River Exe for a half day sail with the tide or from Brixham for the day or longer trips. Price from £50 per person. Give us a call to discuss your needs.
Day Sail VOUCHERS available.
Our Commerically Endorced MCA qualified skippers have 100,000s of sea miles in international waters on all types of vessels. With or without you on board, we can move your yacht from the UK to sunnier climes during the year or from one UK base to another. Sail from location A to B and we can sail it back to your chosen port ready for you to rejoin for your next sailing adventure. Client Trips include Plymouth to Lisbon, Plymouth to Brittany, Dartmouth to Lanzarotte … and back again. UK shorter trips include new yacht delivery from Ancasta Marine, River Hamble to Dartmouth, St Grenville to Tortola. UK based: West Mersea, Essex to Weymouth, Salcombe to Dartmouth.
Extend your cruising ground with the security of an extra pair of experienced hands on board or sail your yacht with our skipper on board, ready to meet your less adventurous family off of the Brittany Ferry at Roscoff.
Showing 1–12 of 13 results