BOOK YOUR 4 DAYS THEORY DURING THE WINTER THEN JOIN US FOR THE 5 DAY PRACTICAL DURING THE SPRING. WINTER SPECIAL £780.00
2.5 weekend option or 4 consecutive day theory dates.
- HOLIDAY TIME EFFICIENT: 9 days training within 1 working week. Theory classes running Sat to Tues or over two weekends. Practical courses Wed – Sun or over two weekends. (Monday starts also available).
- Book on line via our calendar or give us a call. Reserve your practical date in the spring.
- WINTER SPECIAL – £780 discounted combined price plus £15 practical spring reservation fee (includes the practical course book, theory and practical must be booked together to qualify for the discounted price). Competent Crew practical also an option.
- We offer a dedicated classroom facility at Plymouth Yachthaven Marina.
- Our two marina base is joined by a short ferry hop from Sutton Harbour to Mountbatten.
There are good road links or a short ferry ride across the Cattwater joins our two centres. A separate ferry to Mountbatten is available for students attending the shorebased course from Mayflower marina.
The basis of our courses is one of student focus. We aim to improve your skills through a process of practical teaching methods, informal and formal assessment, feedback with loads of time for you to practice new skills within a fun, safe and challenging environment under the guidance of your instructor.
At successful completion of the course you will be awarded the RYA Day Skipper Practical and Shorebased certificates and qualify to apply for the International Certificate of Competence which will enable you to Charter Yachts abroad.
Showing all 6 results